Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A long lost memory ....



The weirdest thing has happened to me this morning ..
On my way to work I sow this guy .. who had the exact eyes of my ex-fiancée
!!!!!

I got frozen to my spot and as I was shielded behind my sun glasses, I couldn't stop staring at him ..
and I almost cried ......
It all came back to me .. as it was never gone ..

I thought I forgot already ..
It's been more than three years now, and definitely I'm not even a little bit sorry I left him ..

The problem is , I just miss who I was back then ..
The simple dreamy optimistic girl I used to be ..
I miss how I used to feel ..
How happy and thrilled I was ..
In love for the first - and only - time in my life ..
Loving life to its tiniest detail ..

No one's ever understood how deep was his effect on my feelings – not even him I guess – it was really strange and inexplicable, how he managed - in just couple of weeks - to occupy my every thought , control my every heart beat and be the very center of my whole world ..

In couple of more weeks I found out what a jerk he was, broke up with him and most importantly broke my own heart irreparably..

Turned into a shaken tense skeptical shadow of my old self ..
Tortured every guy who was foolish enough to dare and approach me afterwards, just because I'm too afraid ..

All of a sudden he came into my life, all of a sudden he left and all of a sudden a tiny occurrence made me relive it all over again ..

God .... I can't believe what an idiot I am !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

not an idiot, simply a human
who would not stop, if that happened then there was nothing to start with

Pink Unicorn said...

Hi Jerkulez,
Thanks for droping by, hope your first visit was pleasent ..
:))

I don't know about that .. I feel pretty much idiotic .. it doesn't feel good to remember if you know what I mean ..
but anyway, that's life .. and we gotta go on no matter what ..
:))